Windows Live Hotmail allows users to block a sender. It is a very useful feature of Hotmail. But, remember, spammers keep changing their email addresses making things difficult for you. In this article you will learn how to block a sender by email address.
Blocking a Sender in Hotmail
- Go to www.hotmail.com
- Now you are logged in. You will see a ‘gear’ icon and then choose “More mail settings” from the drop down menu
- Below ‘Preventing Junk email’, you will select “safe and blocked senders”.
- Next you will click on “Blocked Senders”
- Now, you need to type the email you want to block in the given space.
- When you are done, click the ‘add to list’ button.
- The email you just entered is now blocked.